Fathers Day BBQ Course for 2
Join us for special day of grilling, roasting & smoking with Dad - led by one of the UK's leading BBQ Grillmasters and UK BBQ Championship Grand Champion, Dr Sweetsmoke.
New for 2018 we've taken our most popular masterclass course and adapted it for 2 people, adding in a little competition along the way. But be quick - we are only running the course on one weekend this year!
This hands on course will run 10.00 to 5.00pm & include the following:-
- Welcome : Breakfast, tea & coffee
- Introduction to the three key cooking techniques: direct grilling, indirect roasting and smoking
- Overview of what Equipment you need : Different types of BBQ / Smoker, how they work & where to buy
- Fuel & Wood : What makes good charcoal & Different types of Wood & their flavours
- BBQ Setup, safety, basic knife skills & temperature control
- BBQ Practical skills & step by step recipes - the main part of the day
- Full Q&A - bring all your questions as we will make sure we answer all your BBQ queries
Across the day you will cook a variety of recipes to develop your skills in the 3 different cooking techniques including:-
Butterflied leg of lamb (inc how to butcher)
BBQ Ribs - Pork
BBQ Short Beef Ribs
Direct Grill :
The Perfect steak - you choose either a clean (on the grill) or a dirty grill (in the ash)
The Perfect Burger - Original & Stuffed!
To add to the fun, across the day Dr Sweetsmoke will judge you both on your BBQ skills and we will crown the BBQ Grand Champions at the end of the day.
This course will be run at Forty Hall Farm, Enfield, just of junction 25 of the M25.
Lunch will be provided as will refreshments throughout the day and you will receive a pack with all the recipes as well as notes on all the techniques you cover throughout the day.
On purchase we will send you a gift voucher to give to Dad on the big day and look forward to welcoming you bothto the course in July.
Average Guest rating 9.6 out of 10
'I had a great day & learned a lot. Dr Sweetsmoke clearly knows his stuff. I look forward to more courses' Christian
'Very enlightening, learnt a lot and the food we cooked was fantastic' Neil
'Very informative, hands-on learning experience' David